Who We Are:
Uprise works with enterprise companies and startups to accelerate growth and innovation via software development, IT managed services, marketing and strategy. We are a diverse team of entrepreneurs, strategists, technologists, engineers, and marketers and together, we have all the tools under one roof to build businesses.
Whether it’s launching a new company, developing a new product, or reaching a new market, engagements are led by results-oriented people. Ready to join our growing team?
Read more about us at www.uprisepartners.com
How We Care for Our Uprisers:
- 100% of your Healthcare Insurance covered by Uprise!
- Comprehensive Dental and Vision plans
- Retirement savings with company match
- Generous vacation and holiday time
- Flexible working hours
- Remote and work from home friendly
- Volunteer time in our communities as a team
Who You Are:
You have experience leading business development efforts for a consultancy or managed services firm. Relationships are what you do best, and you’re great at quickly establishing rapport and understanding business needs in order to suggest the best solution. You are tenacious and are excited with the opportunity to build a team to meet sales goals. You enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic environment where you can contribute to the overall growth and vision of the organization. You passionately look for creative ways to grow businesses and love being an entrepreneur and working with entrepreneurs.
We can’t wait to meet you!
What You Will Do:
- You’ll be responsible for business development for Uprise Partners including all our service offerings: IT Managed Services, Engineering, Marketing and Business Strategy.
- Working closely with the CEO, you’ll chart the course for business development efforts.
- You’ll lead all new business outreach efforts such as prospecting, solutions recommendations, cold calling, and follow up to close business.
- You’ll be a strong team player, a strategic thought leader, and will contribute to the company strategy.
- Passionate, high-energy, visionary leader, capable of driving results throughout the company.
- Results oriented with a high-quality bar and attention to detail.
- Experience balancing the strategy development with hands-on execution.
- Good judgment; approachable and professional; solid problem-solving skills; ability to handle multiple tasks; self-motivated and well organized.
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate, demonstrated work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in business development required.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, CRM/Sales Platforms like Salesforce or HubSpot
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to leverage quantitative metrics into meaningful outcomes and strategic recommendations.
- Enjoys and excels at mentoring and growing a team.
- Has the business acumen to confidently recommend the right solution to prospects.
- Drives execution. With aggressive growth goals, acts to surpass goals, seizing opportunities to push the envelope.
- Translates broad corporate strategies into clear, specific objectives and plans for growth.
Why we'll hire you:
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit motivated by challenges and complex problems.
- You have a positive attitude, and are team-oriented, energetic, and optimistic with the ability to build effective internal and external relationships and influence change.
- You're eager to learn and improve your craft as a sales leader.