Who We Are:
Uprise works with enterprise companies and startups to accelerate growth and innovation via software development, marketing, and strategy. We are a diverse team of entrepreneurs, strategists, technologists, engineers, and marketers and together, we have all the tools under one roof to build businesses.
Whether it’s launching a new company, developing a new product, or reaching a new market, engagements are led by results-oriented people. Ready to join our growing team?
How We Care for Our Uprisers:
- 100% of your Healthcare Insurance covered by Uprise!
- Comprehensive Dental and Vision plans
- Retirement savings with company match
- Generous vacation and holiday time
- Flexible working hours
- Remote and work from home friendly
- Volunteer time in our communities as a team
Who You Are:
You have experience leading digital growth marketing programs as part of an agency or consultancy. You have experience developing sales and growth strategies and are accustomed to working across sales, marketing, and product teams. You enjoy a fast-paced environment and learning new technologies and ways to work. You passionately look for creative ways to grow businesses and love being an entrepreneur and working with entrepreneurs.
We can’t wait to meet you!
What You Will Do:
- You’ll be responsible for growth marketing for Uprise Partners as well as leading client projects.
- You’ll grow the Go-To-Market practice and act as a player coach.
- You’ll contribute thought leadership to elevate Uprise’s presence in the marketplace.
- You’ll be a strong team player, a strategic thought leader, and will contribute to the company strategy.
- Passionate, high-energy, visionary leader, capable of driving results throughout the company.
- Results oriented with a high-quality bar and attention to detail.
- Experience balancing the strategy development with hands-on execution.
- Good judgment, approachable and professional, solid problem-solving skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, self-motivated, and well organized.
- Bachelor’s Degree; preferably in marketing or business
- 8+ years of experience in digital marketing required; experience in both B2B and B2C marketing.
- Experience managing email, partnerships, social media, SEM, and SEO.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to leverage quantitative metrics into meaningful outcomes and strategic recommendations.
- Statistical reasoning. Understands how to design effective experiments and develop a quantitative intuition for interpreting user experience data.
- Conversant with data analysis and the best tools for retrieving, manipulating, and visualizing data including tools like Excel, PowerBI, and Google Data Studio.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, tools across digital marketing channels.
- Enjoys and excels at mentoring and growing a team.
- Has the business acumen to advise our clients, who are C-level executives, on how to steer their sales and marketing programs.
- Drives execution. With aggressive growth goals, acts to surpass goals, seizing opportunities to push the envelope.
- Focuses on new business opportunities and ways to grow the business by exceeding client expectations.
- Translates broad corporate strategies into clear, specific objectives and plans for the growth marketing team.
Why We'll Hire You:
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit motivated by challenges and complex problems.
- You have a positive attitude, and are team-oriented, energetic, and optimistic with the ability to build effective internal and external relationships and influence change.
- You're eager to learn and improve your craft as a sales and marketing leader.
- You're able to take loose requirements, work with others to figure out what needs to be done and drive a project forward.