Who We Are:
Uprise is a strategic growth firm that helps clients achieve their business milestones. We are a diverse team of entrepreneurs, strategists, technologists, developers, creatives, and marketers that deploys initiatives to drive rapid growth and innovation.
Whether it’s launching a new company, developing a new product, reaching a new market, or exceeding the next revenue goal, engagements are led by action and results oriented people. Ready to join our growing team?
Who You Are:
You are an experienced software developer who is looking to be part of a fast-growing team. Because we're enthusiastic and collaborative, we’ll be looking to you for fresh perspectives and informed ideas that will continue to propel Uprise forward.
- Understanding client requirements and how they translate to new application features
- Collaborating with the development team and other staff to set specifications for new applications
- Writing high-quality code to program complete applications on schedule
- Collaborate with a team of professionals to set specifications for new applications
- Demonstrate a strong sense of ownership, urgency, drive, and willingness to work in a startup environment with tight schedules and frequent priority changes
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
- 5+ years of professional programming experience
- In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools
- Passionate about user experience, whether that means going the extra mile to deliver a simple yet powerful UI or an API which even the most novice developer could master
- Writes unit tests but are flexible with regard to testing frameworks and code coverage
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
- BSc/BA in computer science or relevant field will be appreciated
- Certified application developer is a plus