Who We Are:
Uprise works with enterprise companies and startups to accelerate growth and innovation via software development, marketing, and strategy. We are a diverse team of entrepreneurs, strategists, technologists, engineers, and marketers and together, we have all the tools under one roof to build businesses.
Whether it’s launching a new company, developing a new product, or reaching a new market, engagements are led by results-oriented people. Ready to join our growing team?
How We Care for Our Uprisers:
- 100% of your Healthcare Insurance covered by Uprise!
- Comprehensive Dental and Vision plans
- Retirement savings with company match
- Generous vacation and holiday time
- Flexible working hours
- Remote and work from home friendly
- Volunteer time in our communities as a team
Who You Are:
You are a new to your career full stack software developer looking for a full-time role and wants to be part of a fast-growing team. Because we're enthusiastic and collaborative, we’ll be looking to you for fresh perspectives and informed ideas that will continue to propel Uprise forward.
What You Will Do:
- Design, prototype, and develop full stack software solutions across mobile, web, and desktop platforms for multiple clients
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to determine the feasibility and cost of business requirements
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements and development roadmaps
Your versatility, leadership qualities, and enthusiasm will be what make you a key member of our team. We can’t wait to meet you.
- Collaborate with the development team and other staff to translate client product requirements into technical deliverables
- On schedule delivery of high quality and reliable code
- Demonstrate a strong sense of ownership, urgency, drive, and willingness to work in a startup environment with tight schedules and frequent priority changes
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing of deliverables including manual, unit, and integration testing
- Troubleshoot and debug applications and infrastructure issues
- Evaluate existing codebases to stabilize, modernize, and add new features
- Develop technical documents and runbooks to accurately represent application and infrastructure design that assist in future development and troubleshooting
- BSc/BA in computer science or equivalent relevant experience
- A willingness to apply technical knowledge to problems and code systems that are outside your direct experience
- Passionate about user experience, whether that means going the extra mile to deliver a simple yet powerful UI or an API which even the most novice developer could master
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
Why We'll Hire You:
- You can research and bring new ideas to the table
- You get along well with others and thrive in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- You're eager to learn and improve your craft
- You're able to take loose requirements, work with others to figure out what needs to be done and drive a project forward
- You have the intuition for when to call it "good enough" and ship, and when to put in the extra time to polish